Heated Eyelash Curler

Saturday, August 11, 2012
Weather just got started to get better today. And after few days of heavy rains that hit Metro Manila causing severe floods and damages, here I am back into track again. I would like to thank everyone for every prayers and support that has bestowed to our affected fellowmen. God will surely bless you all.

I would like to share my newest beauty stuff, the Heated Eyelash Curler by Touch Beauty. I bought this curler online for only P79.00 compared to other retailers that costs P300++. If you're interested to know the online seller, then just comment here below. Actually I haven't tried this one yet since it is battery operated. I don't expect them to hand over an additional battery since the price of the curler is cheaper. 




I will post a picture of myself here in my blog once I already have the battery and once I have used it. I think this is far better than my basic eyelash curler, but I'm not concluding yet. To see is to believe right gals? So hope you can wait for the update regarding my picture.

Thanks and have a great weekend ahead! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment