Beautifying with Human Heart Nature

Wednesday, July 25, 2012
I've been too busy and it's almost a month since I have last posted a blog here. Pregnancy is kicking me in, with time pressure for my upcoming due date and for the over excitement I am feeling to finally see and hold my baby.

I'm already six months pregnant now. And my baby bump is showing obviously compared to my last two months. My pregnancy was quite really easy. I never had morning sickness or any other unwanted symptoms. The only thing that was hard was my cravings but I enjoyed it! I crave a lot and eat everything that pops out in my mind. I guess that's one of the best things I love about pregnancy, I can eat whatever I want without worrying too much for gaining weight.

I'm a super conscious kikay gal so I see to it that I'm not setting aside my beauty regimen and my body measurements. Although I have gained 5 kilos already, my body shape didn't change at all, just my tummy that turned out really huge like a ball!

Regarding my beauty regimen, I was advised by my OB not to use whitening products anymore. I thought to myself what a huge waste to all my products I bought already! But then I realized that it's for the good of my developing baby and it will only last for 9 months! But since I'm a kikay girl, I never like the idea of not beautifying myself especially now!

So I did research for organic beauty products online. Finally, I came to Human Heart Nature website. Got a friend who's also familiar with this brand so I didn't hesitate to buy items from them.

I bought a moisturizer day and night, the sunflower beauty oil, lip balm and even tried their lipstick since I was advised to stop using my current ones. The products were all great. The day and night moisturizer lasted for almost two to three months, while the sunflower oil lasted for less than a month. The lip balm was great especially for chappy lips. The only item I didn't appreciate was their lipstick. I bought a pink shade but it looks pale to me and it doesn't compliment on my skin tone.



For those who are interested on the price of the HNN products, here's the list:

100% Natural Moisturizing Day Fluid with 15 Vitamins & Minerals - PHP149.75

100% Natural Moisturizing Night Cream with Plant Collagen - PHP149.75

Sunflower Beauty Oil - PHP129.75

100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm - PHP79.75

100% Natural Hydrating Mineral Lipstick - PHP175.00

2 comments:

  1. Jane said...:

    Hi sis. How's the result of Sunflower Beauty Oil to the stretch marks prone areas?

  1. Hello Jane, I was unfortunate with this product. You may try it yourself to see if it fits your skin well. I haven't seen any changes with sunflower oil although I had consumed 2 bottles already. And oh, don't forget that I was pregnant during those times so skin darkening is normal. :)

Post a Comment