First Kiss vs. Coral Kiss

Thursday, July 26, 2012
My post yesterday was about Human Heart Nature products, and now I would like to share the shades of these two lipsticks I have so you'll have better idea which shades will compliment your lips or not. 

Human Heart Nature Lipstick
The First Kiss was the very first lipstick I bought from Human Heart Nature together with the other products. At first I was so excited trying it on my lips but was a bit disappointed after the application since I am expecting a real pinkish shade like what Nikki Minaj is using. I bet you know her. 

So here are the pics, sorry for the chappy lips and blurry pictures.

First kiss

So after few weeks, I decided to try Coral Kiss and as usual I am expecting it like a real hot red like Anne Curtis lipstick. But it turned out to be more of a tangerine but it was okay. I was able to use this one for at least two weeks.

Coral kiss

So you'll be the judge here!

Would you prefer the First Kiss or the Coral Kiss?


0 comments:

Post a Comment