Magic Leverag Temporary Curler

Friday, July 27, 2012
One of the things that a pregnant women shouldn't do is exposing herself to chemicals that can harm the baby. I was warned many times about the risk of chemical exposure especially to cosmetics with ingredients that should be avoided. 

Here are some of the things to be avoided: 
Retinoids 
Salicylic acid
Soy Acne products 
Hair removers 
Sunscreens


So as a kikay girl who doesn't want to be left behind with fashion and trendy looks, I bought a Magic Leverag from a friend for only P130.00. I have a straight hair and curling it sometimes is a good option to look different especially on special occasions. But since I wasn't allowed to be exposed to chemicals, I got this one! The instructions are easy. You can see it directly at the back of the package. By the way, this are my snap photo after using Magic Leverag. I didn't put any cream or spraynet on my hair and it lasted for less than three hours. 


Have  a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment